CDM Smith Senior Tolling Program Manager in Lincoln, Nebraska
CDM Smith currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Tolling Program Manager with previous experience managing the startup and implementation of a major statewide tolling program with our North American Unit, Transportation Group. Initially, focus will be on a specific agency to establish its statewide program. Our services include all aspects of toll revenue forecasting, electronic tolling, P3, and financial analysis.
We are open to considering candidates for this position in any of our CDM Smith offices in the domestic United States.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Managing and serving as the lead Program Manager on major statewide tolling programs
• Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring within the national tolling practice
• Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed
• Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables and assisting on projects managed by others
• Providing strategic and policy advice to executive staff within client organizations
• Knowledge and experience in management and program support areas with a start-up toll agency
• Managing, administering, and providing oversight for toll operations contracts
• Experience in designing, developing and operating toll facilities, including development of technology standards, payment methods, business rules, toll rate and fee-setting and operating costs;
• Experience in working collaboratively with other partner agencies and consultants;
• Managing, administering, and providing oversight for toll system design and construction contracts as an owner;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
• Toll related QA/QC and other project controls for projects (scheduling, cost estimating, document control, general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting, etc.);
• Understanding and application of toll related NEPA/SEPA requirements and applicable permits;
• Keeping a prominent profile in organization such as IBTTA and other relevant professional societies.
Senior Tolling Program Manager
CDM Smith Employment Type:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline and Masters/MBA degree
• At least 15 years of experience since degree focused in management of toll operations
• Previous experience working on and managing projects for toll agencies
• Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams
• Excellent communication, networking and team building skills
• Preferred registration as a P.E. for someone with an engineering background, AICP certification for someone with a planning background or other relevant certifications
• Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for toll sector clients.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: