Great Western Bank Cash Management Associate II in Omaha, Nebraska
Cash Management Associate II
093-Mark Building Ste 101
General Description and Essential Functions :
Responsible for support of deposit development activities and strategies that promote cash management services and business account growth by supporting the Cash Management team and building relationships with existing business customers. Performs a variety
of clerical, administrative and servicing tasks to support Cash Management Specialists, Consultants, and Manager.
• Act as primary contact for customer inquiries on depository accounts; handle day to day cash management and customer service issues and questions; recognize cross-selling opportunities and refer them to Cash Management Specialist/Consultants/Manager for customer
• Primary contact for wire origination requests. Receive and document customer requests and develop documents according to established wire procedures and forward to officer for call back and approval.
• Assist cash management department with document preparation for accounts and cash management services such as business resolution, signature cards, and cash management master agreements.
• Demonstrate and set up Treasury Banking Suite and Online Deposit, assessing client needs for products.
• Assemble data and other information for projects, special reports, summaries and related documents.
• Perform general clerical duties including maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system (scanning).
• Handle sensitive and complex inquiries and issues from internal and external sources
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
• May coordinate travel arrangements.
Job Expectations :
• Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience :
• High school diploma, associate’s degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years of administrative experience and/or banking background preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, establish priorities and manage time effectively.
• Detailed and deadline oriented.
- Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status, or disability status. Great Western Bank is also an Affirmative Action employer – Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Send This Job to a Friend
Great Western Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You Are Leaving Our Site
You are now leaving our site and being linked to a third party website. Any products and services accessed through this link are not provided, endorsed or guaranteed by Great Western Bank. Great Western Bank is not responsible for the site's content and/or privacy policies and does not guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free of computer viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. Great Western Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your use of any aspect of this site and all such use is solely at your risk.
Click here to continue.
To return to the Great Western Bank website, click the close button on the top right of the window.
© Great Western Bank Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender.